- DOSI Policy Briefs: Climate change in oceans beyond national jurisdiction 2016, Deep-Sea Fundamentals 2018, The Deep Ocean – Biodiversity Unimagined 2018, Strategic environmental goals and objectives for seabed mining 2018 ,Climate and biodiversity beyond the limits of national jurisdiction 2018 , Strategic Environmental Assessment. Envisioning its application to marine areas beyond national jurisdictions (ABNJ) 2018, Sustaining biodiversity beyond national jurisdiction: The major science challenges 2018
- DOSI Webinar Series: A series of presentations by global experts about current deep-sea projects and issues.
- Online Speaking Textbook: The Deep-Ocean Stewardship Initiative (DOSI), supported by INDEEP (www.indeep-project.org), is building a series of lectures on the fundamentals of deep-sea ecology and issues surrounding the stewardship of our deep oceans. These lectures are delivered by experts from across the globe, thereby giving everyone with access to the internet and an interest in this exciting ocean realm the opportunity to learn from the masters! Further lectures will be added to this channel with time. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAA5zRQ8mSxJ9rKZ_fTTpnw
- DOSI Deep-Sea Mining Library: With the generous help of Daniëlle de Jonge, the deep-sea stakeholders now have a comprehensive library containing over 340 papers on a variety of aspects of deep-sea mining. Please contact us with any new additions or suggestions. Link. Short manual for using the DOSI Zotero use here.
- The InterRidge Vents Database Version 3.3: (http://vents-data.interridge.org/). Upgraded and revised in September 2015. There is now a total of 632 confirmed or inferred active vent fields in the database and the corresponding kml file for visualization in Google Earth (download at: http://vents-data.interridge.org/maps). Please contact Stace Beaulieu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the InterRidge Office (email@example.com) if you’d like to edit or add a listing to the database. Related vent databases and further information can be found here: http://vents-data.interridge.org/other_databases
- NOAAs Deep-Sea Coral Data Portal. NOAA has launched the Deep-Sea Coral Portal to better serve the data needs of ocean resource managers and scientists. The Data Portal has a map displaying the distribution of more than 300,000 deep-sea corals and sponges. This is the most comprehensive collection of deep-sea coral and sponge records in U.S. waters. It is built on the National Database for Deep-Sea Corals and Sponges maintained by NOAA’s Deep Sea Coral Research and Technology Program.
- UN Sustainable Development Goal 14 – Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development. Link here for detail.
- Global Ocean Commission Animation – David Miliband, Co-chair of the Global Ocean Commission, tells the story of the Commission’s inquiry into high seas governance and ocean health, and outlines its rescue package for the ocean and Mission Ocean. Link here for detail.
- Central Dredging Association Deep-Sea Mining Information Portal: https://dredging.org/content/content.asp?menu=1000_212
- Educational web series on deep-sea mining 2018: Web Series Link
- Lisa Levin presents: “Beyond the last frontier: The deep ocean and why it matters” – educational DOSI webinar within the National Marine Sanctuaries series.
Links to groups aligned with DOSI priorities